March 29, 2023
Join Our Team as an Ambassador
The Orchards Community Ambassador team member will be responsible for the for the daily administrative and customer service requirements in the main office for the Orchards Residents Association (ORA). We are looking to add a new team member who enjoys working with our community and being a part of the fun!
The ORA is a not-for-profit corporation whose purpose is to manage, maintain, and operate the ORA amenities. The ORA owns, operates, and maintains an 8-acre park that features a splash park, picnic area, pleasure skating rink, hockey rink, tennis courts, skate change area, and maintenance shop/ office. This park is exclusively for the residents of the Orchards community. The facility is 12,000 square foot recreational facility that will include flex rooms, skate change room, kitchen and offices.
The Ambassador reports to the General Manager of the Orchards Residents Association.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Ambassador will be responsible for the following.
· Maintaining the presentation and cleanliness of the Club House and amenities. Includes cleaning, set up and tear down of events.
· Enforcing rules and regulations of the park and amenities
· Customer care and service capabilities as you will be working closely with customers, residents and programs coordinators
· Working in a team environment as well as an individual in specific tasks. Proactive in assisting other co-workers and residents
· Prepare and provide great customer service for Club House events and bookings
· Deal with membership status issues and print membership cards
· Receive payment of membership fees, programs and room rentals
· Assist in the Club House as required
· Managing and maintaining the ORA safety program
· Ensuring all Workplace Health and Safety requirements are met including ORA’s safety policies and procedures
· Ensuring safe work conditions exist at all times
Employees are expected to perform these duties with minimal supervision
Hours of Employment
- Part-time with potential of full time hours’ full time during our busy summer. Including evenings, weekends and holidays. Hours can range form 9am to 9pm with longer evenings during the weekends until 1:30am.
· Proven customer service skills through work or community involvement
· Committed to consistent and exceptional Customer Service/Care
· Willing to assist in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
· Excellent communication
· Strong time management and multitasking abilities
· Provide criminal background check
Wage will commensurate with qualifications and experience. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the operations of a unique, and exclusive park and facility with exceptional amenities. There is great opportunity for individual growth and to learn multiple different skills. If you meet or exceed the qualification requirements, please forward your cover letter and resume (including wage expectations) to:
4059 orchards drive SW, Edmonton AB
Application Deadline: April 15, 2023
Please send resume and cover letter to Accounts@orchardsra.ca or drop off at The Club House at 4059 Orchards Dr. SW, Edmonton.