Annual General Meeting
Hello Orchards. We wanted to let you know that our AGM is scheduled for October 6th at 7pm. Full details will be included in the AGM package that will be emailed or mailed to each household early September.
If you are interested in becoming an elected Resident Director and would like your name put onto the proxy, or would like more information about the position, please contact Jaime at 587-525-9640 or GM@orchardsra.ca.
The goal of the Orchards Resident board is to assist with creating a culture of community in The Orchards and we are grateful for the gift of your time and talent to become a Resident Director and Community Ambassador.
Here are some ways for you to engage during your term as a Resident Director:
- Share social media posts
- Attend events at the Club house
- Assist with event ideas/organization
- Promote programs & events to your neighbours
- Engage in positive manners on the Facebook group
- Learn the customer service representative’s names and greet them by name when you are at the Club House
- Make it a point to ask 2 community members about their experiences with the RA
- Assist the Social Committee by planning or attending some of their events (these include monthly events, clubs, programs, local charity support, and events that promote community spirit)
- Share skill sets you might have (trade skills, marketing, financial, entrepreneurship, etc…)
What can you expect during your time as a Resident Director:
- Strengthened community relationships
- Access to news and plans of community developments prior to them being public
- Quarterly meetings held in the evening (one of which is the AGM in June)
- Resume building opportunity
- A name tag
- Exclusive swag