CO-OP Pharmacy Flu Shot Clinic
10:00am to 4:00pm
4059 Orchards Drive SW
All individuals must live, work or go to school in Alberta, must be five years of age or older and must show their Alberta Health Care card to be eligible for flu shots. Don’t forget to wear a short sleeve shirt.
What Infection Prevention and Control Measures are in place?
- Patients will be asked to sanitize their hands with an alcohol based rub prior to receiving their vaccine.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the immunization area (e.g., chairs, table, door handles) after each patient immunization. NOTE: Households can be immunized together.
- Injecting pharmacists will wear protective PPE which includes masks and gloves.
- Routine environmental cleaning, especially in frequently visited areas (e.g., waiting area door handles, washrooms) and on high-touch surfaces after 10 patients.
What to expect at your appointment?
Review what to except when getting your flu shot:
- Before your appointment:
- Self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms.