December 9, 2020
Updates to Policies
With the latest announcement from the Government of Alberta, we have updated our policies to adhere to these mandatory health measures. The interior of the Club House is closed however outdoor amenities remain open.
The health and safety of our residents and staff is our main priority, and we will continue to follow all guidance from Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health and adjust these policies as new guidance becomes available. Remaining diligent with physical distancing requirements, staying home while ill, and practicing good hygiene is critical. See below for updates to ORA’s policies since our previous announcement on November 26:
- The indoor space of the Club House is closed with the exception of the washrooms. Residents must wear masks while using the washrooms, follow directional arrows to maintain one-way traffic flow, and maintain 2m of physical distance.
- The skate change room is closed, however additional seating is available around the rinks.
- Residents will access the outdoor amenities through the exterior gate.
- Members are not permitted any guests, to align with the mandatory restriction of no outdoor social gatherings (as per Order 41-2020).
- Members are encouraged to pay their annual RA fee virtually, either online at www.orchardsra.com or by calling (780)784-1404. You will need your invoice number and access code found on your invoice to make the telephone option payment. For those who wish to pay in person, payments can be made through the exterior window of the office.
The following policies and procedures remain in place:
- There are limits on entrance capacity and we will stop admitting residents when we reach this capacity. All entry will be first come-first serve. Our staff also reserve the right to stop checking people in at any time distancing restrictions start to become a challenge. To inquire about the current entry status, you can call the Club House at (587)525-9640.
- Everyone entering the park will be asked a series of screening questions before entrance is permitted.
- The age of entry without supervision will continue to be 16 years old.
- When the rinks are open, they will be available for casual use, for example, practicing skills on the hockey rink or skating on the pleasure rink, only between members of the same household. Users are required to maintain 2m of physical distance from those who are not part of their household.
- We have an increased cleaning schedule to frequently sanitize all high touch surfaces.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and support during this time. Let us all continue to work together to keep our residents and staff safe! If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com or (587)525-9640.