January 18, 2021
Covid-19 Policy Updates
With the latest announcement from the Government of Alberta, we have updated some of our policies and procedures to adhere to these mandatory health measures. The interior of the Club House is closed however outdoor amenities remain open.
The health and safety of our residents and staff is our main priority, and we will continue to follow all guidance from Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health and adjust these policies as new guidance becomes available. Remaining diligent with physical distancing requirements, staying home while ill, and practicing good hygiene is critical. See below for updates to ORA’s policies since our previous announcement on December 10, 2020:
- The indoor space of the Club House is closed with the exception of the washrooms. Residents must wear masks while using the washrooms, follow directional arrows to maintain one-way traffic flow, and maintain 2m of physical distance.
- The skate change room is closed, however additional seating is available around the rinks.
- Residents will access the outdoor amenities through the exterior gate.
- With outdoor gatherings allowed up to 10 people effective Monday, January 18, residents can now bring up to 2 guests per household.
The following policies and procedures remain in place:
- There are limits on entrance capacity and we will stop admitting residents when we reach this capacity. All entry will be first come-first serve. Our staff also reserve the right to stop checking people in at any time distancing restrictions start to become a challenge. To inquire about the current entry status, you can call the Club House at (587)525-9640.
- Everyone entering the park will be asked a series of screening questions before entrance is permitted.
- The age of entry without supervision will continue to be 16 years old.
- Rinks are open, and are available for casual use, for example, practicing skills on the hockey rink or skating on the pleasure rink, only between members of the same household. Users are required to maintain 2m of physical distance from those who are not part of their household.
- We have an increased cleaning schedule to frequently sanitize all high touch surfaces.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and support during this time. Let us all continue to work together to keep our residents and staff safe! If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or (587)525-9640.